Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vicissitude ~ circa: 2010


Progression ~ Simple or merely Complex?

As usual I woke up with my mornin’ swag . . . I brush-ah, brush-ah, brush-ah . . . teetha, teetha, teetha.

Awww, minty fresh . . . and ooh so clean!

You see I’m a morning person, so I’m rather full of glee at 4:00 a.m.

Herbal Tea Anyone?

Maxwell aka Maxi my “Yorkie” was wide awake, my better half was sound asleep and I was prepin’ for another day at tha 9 to 5, commonly known as my J-O-B!

However, despite me waking up on time, I felt a little off kilter.

I went downstairs with my lil man Maxi walkin’ in front of me, heading towards the door, as if to give me a morning send off . . . Then, I realized I forgot to take my vitamins.

Damn, B!

Back upstairs it is. I gotta keep the body tight and always right.

As I proceed back downstairs, I suddenly realized B; you may need your coat today. You know damn well it’s chilly outside.

Then I said . . . Awww . . . Yes. . . I’m finally ret’s to go.

Low and behold, I thought to myself . . . Hmmm . . . I want to listen to my Chris Breezy CD this morning while drivin’ in.

By this time Maxi looked at me sideways, as if to say, LOOK NEGRO!

Damn- IT, I’m getting back in my doggie bed, because clearly you ain’t got yo sh*t together this mornin’.

Nonetheless, I finally hit the road and literally went into auto-pilot. I don’t know how I arrived at work, but, all I kept thinkin’ about was New Years Day 2010.

Wow, B . . . 2010.

What do I want to do on New Year’s?

Drop it, like it’s hott in the club. . . Because B’wood sure as hell can drop it, spank it, hell damn near get all the way naked. What can I say I’m FIRE!

Anyone care to put out my flame?

Then, I said well maybe Church is an option.

Hmmm, Church and the Lawd . . . Ummm, yeah… I’m leaning more towards, drop it like it’s hott.

So sorr-e, (pun intended).

Or I got a solution; perhaps drop it like its hott after church.

Damn, B’ wouldn’t you feel guilty afterwards?

B’ get it together. You’ve crossed the thirty year old threshold, so shouldn’t I be heading towards progression in my life.

Well, you know Thirty is the new Twenty . . . I guess . . . Perhaps. . . Hell . . . I don’t know, that’s what the damn rich celebrities keep tellin’ me.

But, I need to have some obtainable goals in 2010.

I don’t drink, perhaps I should try that.

I don’t really club, perhaps my youth is leaving me behind.

I strayed away from church, but, I do love the Lord . . . really I do . . . but then again, hmmm . . . do you really show it in your day to day life?

I don’t have many friends, perhaps I should get over my trust issues.

I’m literally a sweetheart of a person, or is that really a façade and perhaps I dismiss people and really I'm a nasty son of a B*TCH!

Ummm, negative for 100 PLEASE!

If that was the case clearly my title would be BITCHIE B not B’wood C . . .

SO WHAT DO I WANT FOR MYSELF IN 2010?

I’m Yellin’, Shoutin’, Cursin’, Hollerin’ hell even Yoodelin’ if need be.

I need clarity, I need direction, I need succession, not to mention a financial blessing.

FAM’ am I all alone here? Because at the end of the day, all I’m asking for is PROGRESSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment