Thursday, December 17, 2009

Remy Ma Cleaning Nicki Minaj's Snatch Box



Nicki Minaj has been in the game for a while, but I must say after hearing this story about her and Remy Ma I was lost for words. Apparently Remy Ma and Nicki use to be lovers and did all the things that girls who like girls do. In the video below, Nicki calls Remy to prove everything, but like most lovers who are upset with each other, Remy just hangs up. Nicki then goes on to say Remy needs to stop acting funny…
This is part of what Nicki Said:

“I use to fuck with her straight off. I know her—I use to chill with her, smoke with her, drink pop bottles with her and so on”…

“But I did have relation with her and all that at the box… Shhhh Shhh… She ate the box and all that.”

All I got to say is hey, she can eat what ever she like… LOL I bet Remy wish she had kept messing with Nicki, cause Nicki looking good as hell these days.

What ya’ll think?

Munchie, Munchie. . .

Side Bar ~ If that's her, dayuuuuummm she flipped the script. She looks glamed up now, beforehand, she was straight thuggin it!

I ain't mad at cha Ms. Nicki!

Shot out to Vladtv.com for the video

No comments:

Post a Comment