Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fabric of A Man ~ Twenty-Ten



































“Man”

One word, one phrase, really is there anymore to say?

Am I attracted to their sexually aggressive, intellectual, individualistic, stoic, athletic, characteristics?

Or perhaps, it’s his hands, his feet, his broad shoulders, his prominent Adam’s apple that emanate that sexy deep voice that has me so intrigued.

Then again clearly it’s all about his “MANHOOD” for me!

Some would say his long, thick, strong; “manhood” is the life support system for every women or man ass or pussy.

Yet, I disagree.

I say it’s a complimentary addition to their every existence or maybe that’s just me.

So oblige me if you would, and take notice of these superior, sexy, fine, masculine men (courtesy of B’wood).

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Side Bar ~ Wouldn’t they be a scrumptious treat after a long night of partyin’ ~ DELICIOSO!

No comments:

Post a Comment