Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ms. Indistinguishable










Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta aka Lady Gaga made her present known in Atlanta, GA yesterday Tuesday, December 29, 2009.

Truly it’s been her year, and in my opinion she is the BREAK~THRU artist of 2009.

This Italian, native New Yorker perhaps is a prodigy.

“By age 4 she began playing the piano by ear, she went on to write her first piano ballad at 13 and began performing at open mike nights by age 14. At age 17, she gained early admission to the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. However, later withdrew from the school to focus on her musical career.”

Ms. Germanotta is more than a singer known as Lady Gaga.

She is a songwriter, fashion designer, pianist, and artist in every since of the word.

“Gaga attributes much of her early success as a mainstream artist to her gay fans and is considered to be a rising GAY ICON.”

She’s quoted as saying “the turning point for me was the gay community. I’ve got so many gay fans and they’re so loyal to me and they really lifted me up. They'll always stand by me and I'll always stand by them. It's not an easy thing to create a fan base.”


LADY G . . . You have been knighted as a DAME. . . because clearly, you have won us over!



No comments:

Post a Comment