Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ghetto Clientele




Just when I thought I was a ghetto hood dude theirs somethin’ that always just takes the cake and makes me realize I ain’t that hood.

Now, fam’ let me be real . . . I act very bourgeoisie, siddity, pretentious, and damn right uppity at times.

But, babe when you pull back dem’ layers you will see the real South Central, Los Angeles project-ish Negro who don’t have a damn pot to piss in . . . Hear Whatta Say . . . A Pot to Piss In!

But, Why-O-Why do all our ghetto malls look the damn same.

DAMN JEEDA!

I mean really don’t get me wrong. I love my lil’ hoochie mamas, raggamuffins, chicken-heads, hoodrats, gansters, goons, wanksta, hustlers, and my personal favorite thug boys’ with “thug life” tattooed on the stomach just as the next hott boy!

But, some malls just get out of hand. Now yes, they always have the best selection of sneakers, some of the off the chain barber-shops, not to mention beauty supply stores that have the best selection of hair products!

They sho' nuff do . . . they have Human Hair, Synthetic Hair, Virgin Hair, American Hair, European Hair, Indonesia Hair, Indian Hair, and Full Lace wigs that put Wendy Williams to shame, oh and did I mention some even have Brazilian Hair for yo ass’, gel, grease, hair spray, and relaxers that have your hair fried, dyed and laid to the side.

But, why we got to have stores like:

African Vibes
Basix
Broadway Jewelers
Cash 4 Gold
Cell Fashions
Cellular Express
Man Alive
Dr. Denim
Splendiferous Look
Leatherman

I ain’t never heard of this bull-ish.

That craps burns me up!!!!!!!

Now this Christmas Holiday I literally bumped my damn head, and drove by the mall and said, oooh let me see what’s in The Gallery at Military Circle in Norfolk, VA.

WHOA NELLY NO!

I’m glad I had my bullet vest on reserve. A few bullets wounds is cute in all, but, that damn mall even put Mondawmin Mall in B-more to shame.

Now we all know Norfolk, VA is quite ghetto, but, dem’ hoodrats was lookin’ somethin’ terrible.

My top ghetto malls thus far:

Greenbelt Mall in Maryland
Greenbriar Mall in Atlanta
Westfield Mall in California
Lincoln Mall, in Illinois
Security Mall, in B-more and now
The Gallery at Military Circle in Norfolk, VA

SideBar ~ BEWARE and run for the hills " If the mall has a lot of athletic shoe stores, urban wear, dollar stores, wig shops, stores that don't exist in other malls, stores where you can see they were once a national store such as The Gap, but something else moved in and did not remodel much and have a banner sign over the Gap sign." THAT's A GHETTO MESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment