Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fatherly Love


Teddy Riley Singer/Producer (formerly of the groups Guy and Blackstreet) is being accused of beating his daughter. A restraining order was filed and granted in L.A. Superior Court. His 18-year-old daughter Taja claims the 43-year-old singer/producer (BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF HER) abused her and her sister by stomping, punching and bashing them causing contusions and other injuries and it didn't stop he also kicked them out his house.

HERE IS A PIC OF WHAT HE DID TO HIS OWN DAUGHTER


Now if you are wondering why and what caused all this I believe the daughters have an issue with their father's girlfriend. You ask how do I know all this well thanks to tweeter I can show you. I could be wrong about the girls not liking his girlfriend, however, you be the judge and tell me what you think.

Here is Teddy's Tweet


Deja's Tweet


This is from his girlfriend


Teddy's Tweet


Taja Tweet Teddy's other daughter


Teddy's last Tweet


SIDE BAR: I GUESS BILL COSBY WAS RIGHT WHEN HE SAID "I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD, AND I CAN TAKE YOU OUT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment