Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Night


So I'm layin on the couch in my sexiest, tightest pair of undies with my legs seductively, yet subtly spread, big man chillin, yet, curved on his side and I'm wondering "Why isn't this nigga F**KING me???"

I usually don’t have sex during the work week because I get up so early in the morning. To be exact 4am, so I can be at work by 6am, but when I want it I WANT it. When I want it and I don't get it I get ANGRY and I lose focus. So it's better for EVERYONE if I get what I want.

So back to the question at hand: why isn't this nigga F**KING me? Maybe it's me ... maybe I just don't do it for him anymore...

Nah, that's not it. 4 Reasons:
1) He’s slim tone, and it's a scientifically proven fact that slim bois have better azz ;)
2) He’s tight...
3) He has walls
4) He can make me nutt in less than 5 minutes

So it's DEFINITELY not me. Hmmm...maybe it's him. Maybe he's tired. Then again that really makes no difference, because its very easy to wake my solider up (All you have to do is just breath on it and my solider will be standing right up and hard). Maybe he has someone on the side. NO I don't share (I know that half-breed BETTER NOT be giving MY pineapple upside down cake away) to someone else.

SIDEBAR: For those who don’t know my BF is mixed with hawaiian, guyanese, dominican. I know that was alot, but it’s hott.

So as I'm layin on the couch oiled up, smellin good, and ready to go, I'm still thinking HMMMM...WTF? It would have been obvious to most niggas that I was trying to get THE BUSINESS, but for some reason I wasn't sending him that message. Was I doing something wrong? Nahhh definitely not. I shouldn't have to say 'YO, LET'S F**K'. You should come get it when I throw it out there...plain and simple. When you live with your lover, you should be f**kin, suckin, lickin, or bitin every single day...NO EXCEPTIONS.

Wouldn't you be HAPPY if you saw me on the couch?

No comments:

Post a Comment