Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Bookie" It's Just Me & You!



Well time is practically up, and Christmas is almost here.

Unfortunately, I was a little saddened this year because I wasn’t able to splurge and buy anything grand for my BF!

I guess you can say the recession at one point stole my joy, but I tried and succeeded in getting them a little Sumthin’, Sumthin’.

So BF, I really hope you enjoy your gifts. . . You were only able to get four gifts this year.

Three small items, and the fourth being 3% sugar, 97% carmel-brown, solid, toned, tender, glazed man (courtesy of cocoa butter) with no artificial flavors, commonly known as B’wood!

Trust me, that last gift is “Perfect Every Time . . . I Guarantee It!”

Not to mention, my Muscle Milk quenches that sensation of dryness in the back of your throat every single time!

GOT MILK?

So BF, Tiggah, New-Yorker, Bookie or simple “My Dude” I will make sure

I Kiss You Under The Mistletoe,

Give you a Romantic Dinner,

A Bubble Bath,

And, lastly A Night You Won’t Forget because, it’s JUST Me & You!

Merry Christmas . . . Love, B’wood


Side Bar ~ I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas . . . I perhaps couldn’t get much this year, but, that’s okay because I’m realizing hey . . .

“I don’t even have to be perfect . . . {I have} what I have, and that’s good enough.” ~ Chandra Wilson (Dr. Miranda Bailey on the ABC television drama, Grey’s Anatomy).

No comments:

Post a Comment