Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OOH My Nappy Hair!





Hey U . . . Yeah, U . . .

Babe, I got a secret to tell. Ummmm, Hmmm.

Just call me Lipton, because boo I got the T!

You have to try the new product of the year! Trust me, it’s a
B! Xclusive.

Miss Jessie’s Créme De La Curl (Shampoo)

Miss Jessie’s Créme De La Créme (Conditioner)

Kinky Curly ~ Knot Today (Leave-In Conditioner)

Babe, when I tell you my Curls for the G’rls and Waves for the Babes, was bangin’. I almost caught myself doing the white G’rl flip. You know how they do! Tossin their hair every two seconds.

I’m telling you ya’ll Denzel ain’t got nothing on me! Okay, maybe a few millions, but, that’s it. Regardless, I’m still lookin’ OOH SO FINE, I DAMN NEAR BLEW MY MIND!

I love products that are specifically made for our hair. So if your ever in the bourgeoise side of town, know as Buckhead ~ Atlanta, GA please visit Urbanbella ~ The Curly, Kinky, Wavy Hair Apothecary at 141 W. Wieuca Rd., Suite 202A, Atlanta, GA 30342. (404) 255-5022. Now this place is tucked away in a lil nook and cranny. So keep this on the hush!

You can also order online and check out their other Urbanbella Product Line by visiting www.urbanbella.net.

Now warning Ladies and Gents your new found swagger will attract dem Hotties, just remember to always B! Xclusive!

No comments:

Post a Comment