Saturday, June 20, 2009

Exquisiteness. . .



Ladies and Gents… This is a WPGC B! Xclusive. I repeat WPGC
B! Xclusive.

Its Summertime Ya’ll. . . Go Summer, It’s your Birthday, Go Summer It’s your Birthday!

Now let’s whip out those Flat Sandals, Flip-Flops, Platforms, Slide, Thongs, Wedges, and Espadrilles.

Side Bar ~ Does a *itch have to educate. Espadrilles are sandals that can be either flat or high-heeled. Over the upper part of the foot, tends to be made of canvas or cotton. The sole tends to be made of a flexible material, such as rope or rubber.

I digress. . . .

Now before you partake in a cute shoe, please know what you’re working with.

I love some sexy feet. Now mind you B~wood needs to adhere to his own advice, because lawd knows my feet sometimes remind me of Popeye’s Popcorn Chicken. Whoa, Nelly No. . . No Ma’am, not cute at all and sure as hell not Finger Lickin’ Good.

Therefore, Ladies and Gent’s, let’s bare it all with resplendence!

Let’s head to the salon and get a Medi-Pedi. Relax and let your feet soak for 15-20 minutes. Let Lin Dae-woo trim dem’ calluses and corns. Now it may take a few trimmings and few more visits, but it’s so worth it.

Trim dem claws. Lawd, toe nails hanging over the shoe ain’t cute. I repeat ain’t cute. I repeat ain’t cute. Who in the hell dun’ lied to you? STOP IT!

Oh, and try a paraffin wax treatment. Can, we say you’re feet will feel so smooth and ooh so fresh!

Lastly, apply lotion or moisturizer. Take the time to massage the lotion into your feet. Your feet will literally have an orgasm, and will glow and shine showing you it’s’ gratitude. I guess my job here is done.

One mo' thang. . . G'rl dem shoes are a banger!

No comments:

Post a Comment