Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson RIP


I follow the rest of the world in the mourning of Michael Jackson. Last night, at 11pm UK Time I heard the news on my radio that MJ had died. I couldn't get back to sleep until 3am..... MJ was a true entertainer and artist. I am literally speechless. On my way to work this morning I saw kids singing MJ songs in the street, people with MJ as their ringtone and every newspaper reporting it. Here are the DC reactions to this sad sad passing:

LeToya Luckett - I am speechless

Beyonce - This is such a tragic loss and a terrible day. The incomparable Michael Jackson has made a bigger impact on music than any other artist in the history of music. He was magic. He was what we all strive to be. He will always be the king of pop! Life is not about how many breaths you take, but about how many moments in life that take your breath away. For anyone who has ever seen, felt, or heard his art, we are all honored to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson. I love you Michael.

Kelly Rowland - Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

I am so sad right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment