Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Facade is an Illusion




What in the world… Go, B'wood, Go B'wood, . . .

Break it down, Scrub the floor B, do da the stanky leg, do the Bobby V. . .

Wait. . . Oops, this ain’t the club. OMG, this is a Gospel Jam.

Whoa, it’s the GOD IN ME that can’t get enough of Erica Campbell and Tina Campbell aka Mary-Mary, featuring Ms. Kierra “KeKe” Sheard.

This song just get’s you Crunck! I swear to goodness, I literally thought Lil Weezy was gonna come around the corner and drop a verse. I had 911 on hold just in case I went into cardiac arrest.

Because:

What they don’t know is when you go home,
and get behind closed doors man you hit the floor
and what they can’t see is your on your knees
so the next time you get it just tell em ~

It’s the GOD IN ME! It’s the GOD IN ME!

You think I’m so fresh
You think I’m so clean
You think I’m so sweet

It’s the GOD IN ME!

If this ain’t my testimony I don’t know what is! If people only knew the intricate dynamics of B~wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment