Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Best Ever ~ That's The Argu-a-ment?









Baby g’rl you already know. . .

RING THE ALARM . . .

RING THE MUTHA FREAKIN’ ALARM . . .

It’s count down people. You have 7 days before Beyoncé (don’t forget accent over the e) Giselle Knowles arrives in Atlanta, GA Philips Arena.

It’s an Extravaganza!

Let me tell ya. A kidd has been getting his workout on. My calisthenics got a brutha lookin' toned up. Not to mention my jumping jacks, sit-ups, crunches, push-ups, squats, dips, calf-raises. So I’m, ready to break-it down!

Whoa, last B concert my gluteus maximus was no good. That rump/junk in the truck was out of commission for two weeks. NO MA’AM. Not this time. This ass is ready!

I literally will become the third back-up dancer, it’s a B! Xclusive. No really, it’s not a game.

That’s until security tote my ass right off the stage.

So yeah, last night I called B!

I said Hey G’rl. . . You Ready? Uh-huh. . . No really, the Kids are ready. . . Uh-huh. Okay, don’t play. . . Boy B is always ready. Oh, yeah I forgot g’rl you are the Queen.

Let’s Go Get’ EM!

No comments:

Post a Comment