Friday, September 25, 2009

LeToya talks about rejoining Destinys Child


In a recent interview LeToya discusses rejoining DC and what it should involve.

Would you reunite with Destiny's Child if the opportunity presented itself?

I wouldn't mind it. All of us would have to be on the same page about everything. The respect would have to be there for everyone. We would have to know that we're going out there to do this for the fans and that's it. I don't know.

Would it have to be the original quartet or would you do it as a quintet?

It would need to be about eight of us. [Laughs] But I would love to be out there onstage with the girls again and have that time. It's been about 10 or 11 years.

If they were to all rejoin I think it would be great PR and also great for the image of Beyonce etc to have all that former members on stage. All doing an album, and all sharing out the lyrics etc. I think that would be an amazing comeback. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment