Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Knew I Like Him For A Reason





Day 26 member Willie Taylor is denying that the alleged nude photos of him floating on the Internet are valid. The flicks online allegedly show his face and his penis. None the less, Will claims it’s not him in the picture.

“It is very unfortunate that someone would try to degrade my name by posting a fake photoshop image of myself on the internet holding what is alleged to be my penis. The alleged picture is my face, but the holding the penis part is not.

I am a man that has a family and have a tremendous amount of respect for myself, my son, my group and all of my fans across the world and I would never put them through such a predicament. So, in a nut shell, that picture is not me.”

This is crazy, because it surely does look ALOT like Will, but would he really have a photo like this floating on the net with his wife and son at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment