Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alex to get Beyonce tour gig


Alexandra Burke is reportedly in talks to support Beyoncé on the European leg of her 'I Am' world tour.
The X Factor winner, who releases new single 'Bad Boys' on October 12, is allegedly planning to join Beyoncé for the 11 dates across the UK and Ireland.
"I can't confirm anything yet. But I'm hoping to be on the European leg of Beyoncé's tour," she told Flavour.
"She's a great support and a great friend and she's still my mentor in a way because everytime I've got a problem, I'm ringing her and she's the one who advises me."
The singer revealed that she formed a close friendship with Beyoncé while recording her debut album in the US.
"In the studio in New York I was singing and opening my eyes and my girl Beyoncé was standing there," she said.
"I went to cuddle her and cried. She said, 'You can't cry - we're friends now' and I cried some more. I was like, 'You can't tell me things like that. You're Beyoncé'."


Bless this girl, she is a true Beyonce stan and she deserve it! Good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment