Monday, September 28, 2009

Don't Do It . . Don't Underestimate A Brotha!





B’wood had to share this one with ya’ll.

Now I know, I know, I am madd late, but when I was laid up ill. Hmmm, laid-up.

That just sound naughty!

I digress.

I finally rented True Blood Season 1.

Now, a kidd had to cut back, so HBO was the first to go.

HBO, Ain’t NO MO!

Hell, I’m just being real, so I had to settle for the next best thang.

Blockbuster anyone?

I rented the whole first season.

OMFG!

When I was introduced to Lafayette Reynolds played by Nelsan Ellis.

Whoa, NELLY NO!

Clearly, I had to press pause and digest what I was seeing. My man got 4 jobs.
A cook, road crew with Raynard Parish Public works, Drug Dealer and a Prostitute.
Lawd, I want to hug this little thug, yet, sugar pie honey bun neck!

I said Jesus, take the Remote. . . My man is an entrepreneur!

However, Season 1 episode 5, will be my favorite episode of all time!

La La said . . .

Faggots have been breeding your cows, raising your chickens, even brewing your beer long before I walked my sexy ass up in this motherfucker!

Can we say, Priceless!
Not to mention, he took off his clip on earrings.
OMG I SO LUV HIM! Okay, he officially is my new Lil Daddy!

Side Bar ~ Mr. Nelsan Ellis is a graduate from the prestigious Juilliard located at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York City.

Humph, brotha ain’t no chump!

Mr. Ellis, you continue to B! Xclusive!

No comments:

Post a Comment