Sunday, July 26, 2009

This That Good ~Ish




What in tha!

Just when B~wood think he’s seen it all, someone catches me off guard and I’m stunned, yet, again.

As ya’ll all know, I’m still in mourning over the lost of Author E. Lynn Harris. So nothing like a lil’, I mean lil’ shopping spree to help with the grieving process.

So where do I go?

You got it!

My ATL version of Los Angeles, Beverly Center, where the hotties with bodies, and cuties with dem’ big ol’ botties chill in a leisurely manner. The Infamous Lenox Square Mall.

As me and my BF ride down Peachtree Street in my automobile, a car pulls along the side of us. Me, just being in my own world didn’t pay them no mind. Then, my BF looked at me and said I think their trying to get your attention. Since my blond roots were clearly exposed, I slowed up and glanced out my passenger side window.

I said to myself. . . Alrighty then . . . A car full of Jamaicans. Just what the Dr. ordered. Some hott others not, were glancing our way. Then all of a sudden a passenger in the back seat flashes two green pillow case sized bags, wrapped in clear saran wrap.

My BF looked at me, and I said what in the hell is that? He said OMG, clearly you are Rose from Golden G’rls. I said NO seriously, I know I got’s to be trippin! Then me being me, had to slow the hell up, because clearly he didn’t flash about 5-10 Ibs of that Grass, Goody-Goody, Dick be hard for days, Illy ill, homegrown, joy stick, Mary Jane chronic my way in broad daylight.

Or did he? . . . OH HELL TO THA NAW!

Dark chocolate bruh, with a fitted on rolled down his window and said, you need some HASH? Kidd I got cha!

I politely replied, in my white vernacular, UMM… NO, I’m OH SO GOOD, that’s not my cup of tea!

Really people, don’t get me wrong. Times is hard, but, damn JEEDA!

Are we really riding down the street trying to get potential customers? I could have been an off duty officer, or other people could have been watchin’. I don’t know maybe B~wood is trippin. But, is that just a typical day in ATL.

Hell, will all the things that be stressin’ me the hell out, like finances and everyday livin’ maybe I needed to have a herbal experience to take the edge off.

Then again . . . a Cold Raspberry Ice Tea will suit me just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment