Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Distinctive Concepts ~ Diapers Fo Yo Tushy!






This past weekend was atypical for B~wood.

Come closer, and let me tell y’all what had happen.

I was approached by my co-worker to plan a baby shower for another coworker.

Hmmmmm, are you serious?

I mean errrrbody wants to experience a B! Xclusive, but, let’s be real.

Do I even like this person? So I said, hold that thought.

Upper Management aka Me, Myself and I need to have a brief meeting.

Still thinkin’ . . . . I mean they alright . . . . Hmmm, no their great . . . . No B, some days they do get on your nerves . . .

SURVEY SAYS!!!

Sure, I will do it.

HOLD UP . . . HOLD UP . . . CASH PLEASE!

NO CREDIT AND NO C.O.D’s (cash on delivery).

Humph! Now you know NEGROES came up short.

I digress. . .

Nonetheless, I kicked into action. Team Distinctive Concepts ~ (Tiggah, Honey Bun, and Strawberry Red) assume your positions.

Now a kidd isn’t into building things. I like to buy what I want, and have it waiting at my door step. Thus, Michaels Art’s and Crafts should never ever, I mean ever, ever, become my new favorite store. That’s a problem!

However, after driving around town, laughing, bonding, and a few disagreements, WHAM, BAM, YES MA’AM . . . . Distinctive Concepts Baby Cake was formed.

Now people say event planning is my calling. HMMM, it’s really the creative director Honey Bun who deserves all the credit. I was just the perfectionist that critiqued every thang.

But, maybe I should give event planning a try. Hell, I’m still learning Blogging.

I have a vision for so many things, perhaps a kidd is a Jack of All Trades.

However, YOU BE THE JUDGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment