Thursday, July 23, 2009

Don't Call It A Comeback ~ I Been Here For Years!










Well, it’s official.

Friends came out to support and attend Ms. Whitney Houston album release party.

B~wood has been waiting for this moment for such a long while. Yet, it appears my wait has reached its expiration date.

Our DIVA Extraordinaire has unveiled the cover photo for her new album. "The singer’s long-awaited comeback album entitled “I Look To You” will be released on September 01, 2009."

It appears her mentor and musical father Clive Davis is making sure his daughter comes back with class and sophistication.

As we all know the bar is set so high for Ms. Houston, but, I pray and believe that thru all that she’s been thru she will chump her naysayer’s.

Now that first single “I Didn’t Know My Own Strength”. . . . Well, it’s inspiring and all. I mean HOLLA-LU-JUS. . . . but . . . uhhh . . .ruh.

Yeah, let’s just say B~wood didn’t make that executive decision.

However, at 44 years old, G’rl you look Fan-tab-u-lous!

I know your voice will be ready after a few breathing exercises, retrain and fine-tune them vocal cords, drink a couple of cups of warm green tea, a lil Vick’s vapor rub, and SHAJAMMM!

Your voice will be revitalized and ready to perform live with pristine excellence. I got you G’rl!

But then again maybe not. . . I mean we all know you from East Orange, New Jersey aka BRICK CITY!

Y’all soulja’s get Gully, when ya’ll want too!

I can see you now, singing some:

Move *itch,

Get out the way, Get out the way, Get out the way

Move *itch!

Now see, Clive ain’t going for that! You suppose to be a Laddddddy and stuff.

G’rl don’t be having a relapse. BOBBY, GON’ . . . .

BOBBY, OHHH BOBBY!

WHERE YOU AT BOBBY?

No comments:

Post a Comment