Friday, July 24, 2009

LaTavia goes hard on Solange! BEEF WARS


Yesterday we all saw the new hair cut Solange is sporting. Well interestingly enough LaTavia took to her twitter page and decided to blast Solange for her new do. Here is what she had to say:

"I dont get the whole shave my head thing. its not edgy its attention seeking. believe me i know. some people look like Halle Berry and others look straight up tranny. its a big commitment twitterbugs."

Solange then shot back saying:

"Listen, if I wanted to make a statement I would have twitpic'd photoshoot etc I was simply taking my son to school. stupid paps took pic. Ive had my hair cut for two weeks. I was NOT inspired by anyone but myself. Dont need your attention or opinion. I dont want to edge up or perm beacuase Im not trying to make this a style or statement. "

DAMN!!!!!!!!!
Check the tweets here:

No comments:

Post a Comment