Monday, July 27, 2009

Official DC Rumours Mixtape: Must be Destiny


So if I was to put a mixtape together of all the ladies, this is what it would be. If you don't know some of the songs then go find them and download them.


1. LeToya Luckett - Regret
2. Kelly Rowland - When love takes over
3. Beyonce - New Shoes
4. Michelle Williams - Break the dawn
5. Pheenx (Farrah) - Post Boy
6. LeToya Luckett - She ain't got shit on me
7. Beyonce - Lost yo mind
8. Kelly Rowland - Every thought is you
9. Farrah - Hurry please
10. Michelle Williams - The Greatest
11. LeToya Luckett - I dont need you
12. Beyonce - Keep giving your love to me
13. Kelly Rowland - Gotsa Go
14. Destiny's Child - Know that
15. Pheenx (Farrah) - Sharp Shooter
16. Michelle Williams - Hello Heartbreak
17. LeToya Luckett - Not Anymore
18. Kelly Rowland - My Obsession
19. Destiny's Child - Feel the same way I do
What would you ultimate mixtape be?

No comments:

Post a Comment