Friday, July 31, 2009

Diversity



Good Afternoon,

Don't ya'll love DIVERSITY! I think it’s the best.

I just finished walking the streets by my lonesome. The rain smells so good. I skipped here, jumped over a puddle there, made a huge splash over here, and moseyed on down the block to my good ol' Subway for lunch!

As I returned from my adventure, I waited in the corridor for an available elevator. One passed. . . OOOH, no too crowded. A second passed . . . B, don't try that one, that joker will trap you in.

Ding, a third one arrived. . . Awww yes, my empty, silent oasis, to take me up the heavens to the 22nd floor.

Then just as I enter, another passenger decides to jump aboard my personal carrier.

BRAHNT, BRAHNT. . . Oh my, hi Mr. Huynh. . He's my lil Asian man that works on the 20th floor in the Office of Hearings and Appeals. (Ques. - why he always sweating)?

OOOH, Brahnt I see u gin'. I said yeah, it's been a while. You don't work. You be off-e, huh. Ummm, no I'm here 7 days a week including holidays.

HOLIDAY, OH NO - You like job too much. No, I was just kidding. LITERALLY!

OOOOOOOH, BRAHNT U FUNNY. U jokey huh!

(No you funny, because literally why are you talking so loud, like u got an IPod on, and can't hear!)

Huh, you say somethin' BRAHNT. . . OH no, just talking to myself!

OOOH, Brahnt, it's hot like fire in here, huh. . . No I'm pretty cool.

OKAY, BYE BRAHNT- SEE YOU WEEK, NEXT.

WHY, I had a Scooby-doo moment "Ruh-roo". Oh, you mean next week. Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment