Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Hersey Kissable





















Okay it’s Official!

On July 30th, 2009 B~wood officially submitted his letter of resignation to his employer.

It a recession B~wood, what in the hell you ask?

Oh, don’t trip!

Pump, your mutha freakin breaks. B~wood already has a new occupation.

Yes Lawd, my new occupation is titled “Stalker”, oops, I mean “Pursuer”.

It’s the latest trend, so you know it’s a B! Xclusive.

I mean who wouldn’t want to capture, and allow this fine, tantalizing, ripped, specimen, overtake and wrestle them to the ground and say: “Yo, seriously . . . What in the hell are you doing?”

Or perhaps, in B~wood’s fantasy world say: “What’s my Mutha F**kin name. . . Yeah, you like Big Daddy on Top, Don’t Cha!”

However, I must admit I love Kim-Kim, so I was routing for them on the sideline. I even retreated my hot pursuit for a lil’ while. Now you know that’s LOVE!

But, BABE . . . It’s on and poppin’ now!

So, Pop Lock and Drop It . . . Pop Lock and Drop It!

Ques? Do you think my “Mr. Goodbar” will also earn the title “Mr. NutRageous”? I mean isn't your palate craving that lumpy, thick texture, that consist of 290 Calories, 17g of Total Fat, 23g of Sugar, 25g of Calcium and 6g of Protein.

I know I heard someone say Ummm, ummm, GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment