Thursday, August 27, 2009

She's Our Big Kahuna. . .



I absolutely Love Black success. . . Don’t You?

Well, one of my favorite beauty products has arrived an opened a store at B’wood’s favorite mall.

My uppity oasis . . . Lenox Square Mall of course, located in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, GA.

“Carol’s Daughter founded by Lisa Price is a line of beauty products, including products for hair, skin, and hands, as well as fragrances.”

My curly locks has the essential oils of Ylang-Ylang, Sage, Patchouli, Bay and Cedarwood courtesy of Healthy Hair Butter by Carol’s Daughter.

Mmmm, mmm good . . . Doesn’t that just sound yummy!

You might just want to eat me up!

Side Bar – And, for dessert I come with one nice lengthy black licorice, with no artificial color!

No comments:

Post a Comment