Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flipping Out or Rehab? You Decide. . .







It’s a great day at Jeff Lewis’ office, how may I help you?

I so love my Jeff Lewis! I mean what’s not too love?

He’s clever, humorous, comical, farcical, ridiculous, side-splitting, and basically an absolute psychotic nut!

Don’t we all need one of those in our life?

Early on in my pre-teen years, I realized I suffered from OCD (obsessive – compulsive disorder), but, my parents just chalked it up as being a nerdy, quirky, oddly, funny, perfectionist. However, secretly in my mind I kept thinking my Mom & Pops were really sayin’. . .Oh Lawd our little Huggie aka B’wood is so OH SO GAY!

I guess they were just being nice. . . Then I met my BF!

I think I just changed my diagnosis. Seriously, Jeff Lewis and this Negro are running neck and neck.

OMFG!

Clearly psychotic is an understatement. I’m so Jenni, because I looked at them like I’m Scooby and say “Ruh-roh”.

I pop in my lil' Scooby Snack aka Percocet, and before long I’m singin’~

Tomorrow, Tomorrow
I love ya, tomorrow
You’re always a day away!

B’wood you’re truly a soldier, because some days they can be rather taxing. But, like they say most geniuses are crazy!

However, WAIT!

I thought I was the genius between the two. Hmmm . . . let me get back to y’all on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment