Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Album Talk : Kelly Rowland


Isaac Matthew's took these amazing shots of Kelly Rowland recently in line with talking on her new album:
"Here [In America], sometimes it’s like my music didn’t quite work, but overseas it’s on top of everybody’s chart. I’ve had more international success than domestic success, and I think that opens my eyes up to music. I mean, I just got back from performing in Lebanon. Lebanon!” she says.
“I have a new boost of energy. All the creative juices are flowing, and I’m having so much fun in the studio because I’m making dance records. And I’m working with producers who are just as curious about the sound internationally, too.”
Her new album will be coming out late 2009/early 2010. I seriously cannot wait for Kelly to come out and do her own thing! But I believe there is alot of pressure for her to perform well in sales now that Mathew is off her back. Maybe this is a decider on whether to keep it in America or Internationally. We will have to wait and see! Go Kelly......

No comments:

Post a Comment