Thursday, May 21, 2009

LeToya Album Pushed Back! WTF


According to Rap-Up, Letoya Lucketts sophomore album 'Lady Love' has been pushed back yet again, this time to August 25th.

The album was originally predicted to drop last year, but was recently given a release date of April 7th, followed then by June 23rd.

This is so disappointing! Every single one of Letoya's 'Lady Love' leaks have been incredible, I am honestly dying for this album and I'm cut up that I'm gonna have to wait another few months. I guess the label really wants to make a proper go with the albums second single "She Ain't Got...", so they better give Toy some great promo to make up all the push backs. Let's hope for Letoya's sake that all the delays go more the way or Keri Hilson, rather than Ciara.
Source
Oh hell no.... I spoke to LeToya a few moments ago before I saw this... I need to hit her up and confirm this is true or not. WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment