Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bleu Is My State of Mind!



Bleu… It’s my favorite color, it’s the cutest name.

Perhaps it’s my next, dog or cat’s name.

Or maybe it’s my mood, or perhaps it’s just a name.

Or better yet. It’s my favorite Magazine. . . . Yeah that’s its claim to fame!

I get so mesmerized by my favorite Magazine. I love the photography, the creativity, the fashion features, the graphics, De’von Christopher… OOOPS, there I go again veering off right, when I should be going STRAIGHT ahead.

For some reason I always thought this was the lil magazine that could. However, my sincere apologies, because it’s became the magazine that should, could and has defied the odds. In my mind it picked up right where VIBE left off. Yeah, I must admit VIBE had me smitten for a while, but, BLEU has captured my heart, and guess what I’m in LOVE.

You know when times are hard, we finds ways to cut back. But, I took a risk, turned off a few lights, cut out a few premium cable channels, started drinking tap water (okay, lawd I do need my Dasani), starting bringing a lunch, and SHAJAMMM I was able to afford a subscription.

Founder and Publisher De’Von Christopher allows us to escape from our day to day issues and experience a new lifestyle, a fashion world we could only dream about, and a culture that is all our own.

So yeah, people often look at b~wood and say you look so Bleu all the time, and I politely say who knew Bleu could feel OH SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment