Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just recieved this email: Kanye Vs Jay-Z


Hi Soulgirl
I have some interesting information regarding the new "friendship" between Kanye West & Rihanna. They are currently dating and are apparently taking things slowly.
However, I know that Jay-Z has caught wind of this and is NOT happy about the relationship. Firstly, he does not trust Kanye with Rihanna and secondly, Rihanna is supposed to be HIS responsibility. After the recent problems with Chris Brown, Jay-Z is taking no chances. He is meeting with Kanye to discuss how serious things are and where it is heading.
Beyonce is very close to Kanye and has told Jay-Z that unless he puts a stop to it, Rihanna could damage Kanye's career with her foolishness. Referring to her as a "loose cannon". I also think Beyonce is slightly threatened by how powerful they could be as a couple.
Kanye was a shoulder to cry on when the Chris Brown drama hit but it lead to further feelings.
I will write more when I know.
Please do not print my name or email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment