Sunday, January 24, 2010

QUEEN LATIFAH “I’M READY ” TO ADOPT HAITIAN BABIES..


Queen Latifah is ready to adopt! In fact, Ms. Latifah says that she is ready to adopt some “Haitian kids”.


“I wanna just go get some of those babies,” she told Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb of “The Today Show. “If you got a hook up, please get me a couple of Haitian kids. It’s time. I’m ready. I got two arms, I can handle at least two. I throw a third in a backpack, and one in the front, we could just wrap it in some swaddlin’ cloth right here. Give me four.”

In 2007, the rapper turned actress spoke of adopting. She said, “I want to have and adopt. I always have, ever since I was 18, I wanted a baby and I wanted to have and adopt because there are a lot of kids. I want to adopt an American baby though, you know what I mean, no offense. Just because there are so many kids here that need our help. My sister is a social worker, and there are just so many kids that could use a good home.”

Queen Latifah is also putting on a televised concert Feb 5 in Miami at American Airline Arena with other celebs like Robin Thicke, Diddy, May J. Blige to benefit the people and children in Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment