Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Errrrrrbody Knows He's My Baby Daddy!



Now anybody who knows me knows I luv me some Usher Raymond IV.

I so wish I could meet him. Now I must admit I lost my mind when I saw Eric Benet, however, did so much better when I saw Boris Kodjoe, but, USHER . . . I can hear them now.

SECURITY!!!

Usher Raymond IV aka my baby daddy has been my husband for over a decade now. I mean, Usher-poo, face the obvious. We are the same age, our birthday’s are two days apart, we live in the same city, My BF doesn’t even have a ring on my ring finger so I could be available, your recently separated from your wifey, B'wood luv's the kidds, so being a Step-Daddy is not a problem, and you like Chicken-Fried Brown. . . Okay, maybe you like dark meat. But, hey I can so get my tan on.

Call Me Boo, Call ME!!!!

Usher & B’wood. . . that looks so good on our invitations to our next Birthday Gala!

SideBar ~ Clearly, my BF done lost his damn mind!


HERE'S WHAT MY BF SAID


I HAVE TO PUT THIS IN CAPS AND YES I AM YELLING DAMNIT!


1ST ~ MY FINGER IS RING-LESS TOO SO ANYTIME YOU WANT TO BUY THE RING MY RING FINGER SIZE IS 9 1/2.. (Wait, I got confused . . . Oh, yeah, that is my ring size as well.)

2ND ~ USHER DON'T WANT YOU AND DOES NOT KNOW YOUR NAME MR. B'WOOD!


3RD ~ AFTER ALL THE STUFF I PUT UP WITH, WITHIN THESE 2 YRS 3 MONTHS WE BEEN TOGETHER. I WILL CUT YOU AT YOUR KNEES BEFORE YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR AND WHEN YOU DO LEAVE YOU WILL TAKE MAXWELL (OUR DOG) WITH YOU.

4TH ~ USHER IS RECENTLY DIVORCED, HE WANTS TO ENJOY THE SINGLE LIFE!


To My BF ~ Usher wants me, even if it's in my head . . . Don't get madd when he picks me up in his MachBach, and I yell out the window like I'm Rasputia Latimore-Rice ~ HOW U DOIN'!

No comments:

Post a Comment