Monday, January 25, 2010

Ascertain The Flava!



Now yesterday it rain all the days long in Atlanta, GA.

Now for those who don’t know… rain is an aphrodisiac for me.

It arouses ever sexual desire within me.

Damn, just talkin’ about it makes me adjust.

Whoa, breathe B!

Hee . . . hee . . . hoo, hee . . . hee . . . hoo!

The rhythmic breathin’ makes me want to beat dem’ walls like they stole somethin’.

Damn-It, Stop it Right Side of my Brain . . . You and your damn Fantasies!

I’m hangin’ with Left Side in 2010.

I digress. . .

Despite my heighten sexual drive, I still managed to go out for Sunday Brunch.

A strong sexual appetite makes a kidd' hungry.

So, I explored Atlanta, and ended up at “Murphy’s in the heart of Virginia Highland”.

Murphy’s is located at 997 Virginia Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30306, 404-872-0904.

I tell ya, Murphy’s has the best thang, next to a cup of Joe. Their mmm, mmm, good . . . Hot CoCoa.

I indulged in their French Toast – (challah bread, cinnamon, powdered sugar) and Grilled Honey-Cured Ham.

I tell ya, I was no mo’ good!

Their known for their “upbeat dining, delicious bakery goods, and exclusive retail wines.”

No wonder their “one of Atlanta’s best-loved restaurants”.

Mr. Tom “Murphy”… You go Boi!

SideBar ~ visit murphysvh.com for more info. You won’t be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment