Friday, January 29, 2010

MRS. FOXY TONI B. IS BACK!!!!!!




HOLLA-LU-JUS!!!!

Mrs. Toni B. . . . WE SO MISSED YOU!

With that bangin' body, Hmmmm . . . G'rl did you ever leave?

Toni Michelle Braxton is back in true form, ready to seduce us once again with her sensual, breathy, rasp that stole our hearts back in the day when she sang "Love Shoulda Brought You ("Yo Ass") Home", from the Boomerang soundtrack.

Her much anticipated new album "Pulse" will be in stores and online May 04, 2010.

Please visit ToniBraxton.com to hear two new tracks ~ "Hands Tied" & "Make My Heart".

SideBar ~ Mrs. Braxton I got a Secret! Ummm, hmmm . . . come a little closer . . .CLOSER, G'rl! (I'm good, I just popped in a Tic Tac). That song Yesterday ft. Trey Songz is the truth. Don't let him seduce you now. He fiyah, I know, right? He Makin' Me High too.

BREATHE AGAIN TONI, BREATHE AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment