Thursday, October 29, 2009

Solange - Honey Magazine cover girl



A couple of excerpts:

Five words that the public would use to describe you?
The general perception is that I am crazy, maybe? That I am attention-seeking, but I think everyone can say that I'm smart. At least I think I a come across smart. I don't really know (laughs) because I don't really care.

What is your favorite hangover cure?
I'm typically one of those people who's never hung over. I really try to be responsible with my drinking. I just kind of deal with it.

Who's closet would you raid if you had the chance to do it?
Probably Bjork. It would be a tie between her and Grace Jones, but I think I'd have to go with Bjork because over the years there have been so many different phases and extremes and color. I am a person who loves color and I think it's the most beatiful backdrop for life.




the full interview can be found at the above link.

No comments:

Post a Comment