Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Email: Beyonce and Kelly NOT TALKING AT ALL!


Hey Soulgirl
I worked within the MWE camp and now I am working with Kelly Rowland on her up and coming album. I am part of her team driving things through. I think some fans might be under the wrong impression of Beyonce and Kelly's relationship. Yes they were "sisters", they grew up together, they were friends and they formed the biggest girl group of all time. However, that is now where their friendship ends. When Kelly left MWE management, so did her friendship with Solange and Beyonce. Solange was already warring with Kelly over music that was being distributed. Solange did not like the direction Kelly was going in and Kelly had got past caring. Things escalated with Mathew Knowles and Kelly decided to leave for pastures new where she thought she would get more attention and pushed better as an artist. As soon as this happened Kelly just became another LeToya and LaTavia to Beyonce. Her purpose was finished.
Beyonce has not contacted Kelly for weeks .... their relationship has broken down and Kelly is also past caring what Beyonce thinks. We wont even entertain false meet up to keep their DC image going. You wont be seeing a reunion anytime soon. Kelly is about to show the world what she can do without Mathew and none of the Knowles are going to like it. Forget Sasha Fierce... Kelly changing up her image!

This is from the reliable source who told me of Kelly's departure a month before anyone else knew. I have to ask myself...when was the last time I saw Kelly with Beyonce????? Kelly's Bday.... I hope Kelly does switch up her style and give everyone something to talk about. Everyone trying  to be a Superhero right now... she needs to flip the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment