Wednesday, October 28, 2009

50 Cent Begged Kelly to star in his music video


And we all know why! No one is checking for his ass no more so they had to get Kelly involved.... interesting selection. Says alot for what Kelly is doing at the moment:

50 CENT "begged" R&B beauty KELLY ROWLAND to star in his new music video after a chance meeting in California.
The hip-hop star was getting ready to film the promo for his upcoming single Baby By Me when he ran into Rowland in Los Angeles.
The encounter made 50 Cent - real name Curtis Jackson - determined to hire the singer as his onscreen love interest, and he refused to let her leave town until she agreed.
He says, "I actually ran into her, I said, 'Wow! It'll be great if I could get her to come tomorrow (and film the video).' Kelly was getting ready to fly back to Miami. I was lucky enough to catch her. I kinda (sic) begged my way into her doing it. I didn't want to do the normal video situation, where you have the vixen or somebody no one knows from anywhere. I think it intensifies the whole song."

No comments:

Post a Comment