Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiger & Anna Mae Are Spirtual Kin' Folk!




Eldrick Tont Woods aka “Tiger Woods”. . .

Well, today you gave an apology stating your behavior was “irresponsible and selfish”.

~ “I know I have bitterly disappointed all of you. . . For all that I have done, I am so sorry…”

“I had affairs, I cheated. What I did was not acceptable, and I am the only person to blame.”

Tiger also stated he sought help from therapy and Buddhism.

HOLD UP… NOW, STOP THE FREAKIN' PRESS!

Tiger did you say Buddhism?

WHOA NELLY NO!!!!!!

Now Tiger-Pooh please don’t sue me for saying this, but, the minute you said Buddhism . . . LAWWWWWWDDDDD, my mind went straight to ANNA MAE BULLOCK!

You know after Anna Mae regained herself from Ike’s ass whoopin’ she turned to BUDDHISM.

YEP, SHO NUFF DID!

I can see y’all now. . . .


NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO . . . NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO . . . NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!!!!

Anna Mae said: "When you chant, it's like you see things through life's mirror."

SideBar ~ B’wood you just ain’t no good . . . I tell ya . . . ain't no good!

No comments:

Post a Comment