Friday, February 19, 2010

Big O Says - You Are The Weakest Link ~ GOODBYE!



John Mayer "Playboy" Interview (Posted February 10, 2010):

First, the "n-word." From the interview:

MAYER: I come on very strong.... That's why black people love me..... Someone asked me the other day, "What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?" And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, "I can't really have a hood pass. I've never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, 'We're full.'"

PLAYBOY: Do black women throw themselves at you?

MAYER: I don’t think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fuckin’ David Duke cock. I’m going to start dating separately from my dick.

PLAYBOY: Let’s put some names out there. Let’s get specific.

MAYER: I always thought Holly Robinson Peete was gorgeous. Every white dude loved Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And Kerry Washington. She’s superhot, and she’s also white-girl crazy. Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl. Just all of a sudden she’d be like, “Yeah, I sucked his dick. Whatever.” And you’d be like, “What? We weren’t talking about that.”

MAYER ... during sex, I'm just going to run a filmstrip. I'm still masturbating. That's what you do when you're 30, 31, 32. This is my problem now: Rather than meet somebody new, I would rather go home and replay the amazing experiences I've already had.


SideBar ~ Mr. John Clayton Mayer … I truly can’t deny your talent and I do believe in Freedom of Speech, however, seriously where is all this coming from?

First you use the word (“Nigger”), which you apologized via Twitter, then you make comments like my “dick is sort of like a white supremacist.”

Bruh, I’m just confused and disappointed.

Now I received great comments about this issue and I must say I agree.

SXYTY71 says ~ “I view him as one of those people that say racist stuff but follows up with, I cannot be a racist I have Black coworkers . . . He is talented but he is lacking in the common sense dept.”

Well word on the street is that Mr. Mayer reached out to Oprah to come on her show and explain/apologize but she declined.

Now I must admit B'wood at first was not going to discuss this John Mayer Interview, but, then I said, perhaps others need to see the real mccoy.

Thus, I'm interested in your thoughts and opinions. . . So don't hesistate to share a piece of yo mind fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment