Thursday, November 26, 2009

When Are You Too Old To Hook Up?


THIS IS BEFORE I MET MY BF WHO IS FROM NEW YORK.

A good friend (let's name him James) of mind told me that I am getting too old to be hooking-up with guys. I just turned 30 at that time and he told me that I should be in the "find a husband" mode.

I asked him, "Why do you think I'm too old?"

He believes that no good man would want a barfly over the age of 30. A good man wants another good man. Now, mind you that James is from the South, so he has weird and ancient views of morals and virtue. On the other hand I'm from the West Coast so we don't always see eye to eye on things.

I told him that a good man would accept everything about me if he is really into me. But my friend disagrees with me; he still thinks if your whoring it out after 30, you're damaged.

I can't really explain his logic, plenty of single men over 30 have active sex lives and they are not damaged. I just don't get why he's holding on to this foolishness. If you like a guy and the mood is right, there's nothing wrong with a little "pudding tasting". That's 2 grown men making a decision that is usually good for the both of them (sometimes).

The fact that you are considered "damaged" is crazy. I told James that he should lighten up plenty of guys and girls would still like me. I told him I still have my standards, but at the same time I wanna have a little fun too.

I don't think I am damage at the age of 31. What do you guys think??

THIS IS AT THE GYM

No comments:

Post a Comment