Monday, November 30, 2009

Power Outage Fo Yo A$$!



See this is some Bull-ish. . .

It’s November 30, 2009, 11:21 a.m. and why the power just went out in my building!

Now first and foremost, I don’t want to be at work anyway. But, then again a brotha is grateful he does have a J-O-B, however, damn-it not today.

I was working so diligent on this notice and my monthly reports . . . then SHAJAMM . . . my screen goes blank and looks pitch black.

I just lost all composure and hollered . . . HELL NAW!!!!

Now ordinarily Black is my favorite color, but, pure Black and no writing on my screen was not complimenting my “be a good worker swag” right about now.

I was on page three, all in my work groove, and my dumb a** didn’t click file SAVE!

Lawd, if AUTO-RECOVERY kicks in….. WHOA NELLY. . . I will do a

HOLLA-LU-JUS

praise right here at work LAWD!

Now, a kidd works for the good ol’ government, and ya’ll know our system is old and out-dated. But, haven’t they heard of power generators?

I mean dang JEEDA! Is that too much to ask?

“Attention, Attention, our system may be down for an hour or more.”

Hmm, alrighty then, well I guess a two-hour lunch break will suite me just fine today.

Ummm, Bookie, are you down for a noon-time, sweaty, quickie?

Answer your phone, or answer my text, I need some stress relief goody, goody!

Side Bar: (See Bookie look at me all moist and stuff, you know that turns you on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment