Monday, November 23, 2009

Beyonce shops

In February 2009 Beyonce said:
"Honestly, I'm very frugal. I haven't bought a car since I was 16 or any diamonds since I was 17.
I have a lot of property. I've invested my money and I don't have to make any more, thank God, because I'm set. I'm now able really to be free and just do things that make me happy."

Now keep in mind that 20,000 british pounds = 33,222 US dollars as you read the next article.


"We may have given her kudos last week for shopping on the great British high street, but Beyoncé obviously still knows how to spend like a true diva. Our sources at Harvey Nichols tell us Ms Knowles came in to their Knightsbridge branch on Saturday afternoon and spent a mahoosive £20,000 on designer merch!
And want to know what amazing things filled B’s shopping basket? Gladiator crystal sandals (£1675) and a bombshell clutch (£825) from Christopher Kane’s Versus range...

...a Rodarte biker cowl neck jacket (£2275), a safety pin matador jacket by Moschino (£2845), the Alexander Wang “Coco” studded duffle bag (£820)...
...a leather capelet (£570), leather hooded biker jacket (£1235), 13R vintage biker jacket (£1315), a Jade Jagger Jezebel tee (from £85), Philip Lim 3.1 gold sequin tux jacket (£790) and cashmere cardigans (from £415), Erickson Beamon necklace (£795), Lara Bohinc bracelet (£365) and earrings (£310) and bikinis from Eres, Juicy, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Missoni Mare (from £170). Phew!
Beyoncé’s in the middle of her European tour so we’re hoping to spot some of those purchases on stage in the next few weeks, especially the Versus sandals which we adore. A HN spokesperson told us; “she looked amazing, chatted to staff and was really great”. Gorgeous and down to earth with this new wardrobe? Grrrr."

article from:
http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2009/11/23/beyonce-s-harvey-nichs-shopping-spree.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment