Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why Kelly Spilt With Her Ex


Remember she told everyone that SHE broke off the engagement. Well it was actually he, Roy Williams, who called it off.

Roy realized his romance with the Rowland was moving too fast when he sat down to fill out a pre-marriage getting-to-know-your-mate questionnaire and realized he didn't really know anything about his bride-to-be.

He recalls, "I sat her down on the bed and said, 'Kelly, we don't know each other well enough to get married. "At the time, she was cool with it, but I ended up catching a lot of heat for doing the grown-up thing." Rowland admits Williams' decision to postpone their nuptials left her really embarrassed - she had just posed in a wedding gown for the cover of Modern Bride magazine. She tells Vibe Vixen, "I was so embarrassed. I didn't even want to go out of the house and I really didn't want to put my family in the position of having to answer questions about the wedding."

No comments:

Post a Comment