Friday, January 30, 2009

Updated: Addressing Issues


Looking through some of the comments on this site I feel like I need to address a few things to some of you..
1. This site is called Destiny's Child - The Rumours. There is a clue in the title there! We post on all rumours about Destiny's Child reported by all sites and emails I recieve, whether they be false or not.
2. If any information that I post from my own sources is incorrect, I have no problem ensuring it is corrected.
3. If you dont like the site...dont come here. If you dont like hating...then dont hate yourself. Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.
4. If I am going to post a comment I will use my name. The majority of comments made here are done when I am tucked up in my bed due to a massive time difference.
5. Thanks to all those that keep supporting and understand what this site is about instead of crazy dunce people.
6. This site has nothing to do with HateOnBeyonce. I do not know the owner and I do not speak to the owner. I find that site hilarious but nothing to do with me.
7. Im fron London.... L O N D O N T O W N baby....
Thats all I have left to say....
Peace.. Soulgirl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment