Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beyonce: I am NOT a Diva


Beyonce hates being called a diva - and is keen to let everyone know that
she is actually really laid back and relaxed. The former Destiny's Child star
- who married rapper Jay-Z in a secret ceremony early last year - says her
favorite past time is to sit in front of the TV watching re-runs of the Cosby
Show and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. She reveals, "I'm not this round the clock
diva looking for attention. I'm way more comfortable out of the spotlight and
just chilling out with my family. "I'm very quiet. I love to paint. I love
to watch TV though it seems I never get to do it.
"I love a lot old television shows. I still love the Cosbys. I also love the Fresh Prince."


OK now listen...you just had a video and big old single called "Diva" dont give us that shit. She cannot have it both ways...decide girl...just decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment