Monday, April 26, 2010

RUMOR CONTROL


SOURcE: GOSSIPJACKER

Last week, I heard a story involving two well-known music moguls that caught me completely by surprise. I had an interesting conversation with someone close to the camps of both men who confirmed all of the rumors that’s been swirling around the music industry for years.

According to my very credible source, the two moguls share an intimate bond that dates back many years.

Both men are very secretive about their personal lives and their tight inner circle consists of only family members and friends they have known and trusted for decades.

Both of these men have children by various women and they share well-documented reputations for being lotharios. But, according to my source, they also share an affinity for men.

According to my source, the moguls get together for rough sex when their busy schedules allow. Mogul #2 isn’t interested in serious relationships with men, but mogul #1 is. “He’s had longterm relationships with men. That’s his thing,” said my source. “He likes to sit at home [with his boyfriend] and watch movies and hold hands, but [mogul #2] isn’t into that.”

The source said that [Mogul #2] instructs his bodyguards to bring him men blindfolded. After sex with them, he cleans up and leaves. He doesn’t consider himself to be gay, and he uses sex with random men (in addition to the drugs and alcohol) as a means of “escaping his demons.”

My source told me that [mogul #2] has deep, personal issues that requires him to stay “on the go” at all times and he rarely sleeps. “He’s always on the run. He can’t ever be alone with himself because he would think about his personal issues too much,” said my source, who referred to mogul #2 as a perfectionist who suffers bouts of depression because he knows he’s not perfect.

My source said mogul #2, who never sleeps alone, keeps a bowl of morning after pills on the nightstand as a precaution against unwanted pregnancies. Every morning, after a night of casual sex, he allegedly instructs his female partners to take one of the pills.

When I asked why none of their sex partners has ever gone public with tales about these moguls, I was told that “everyone in New York knows about [mogul #2]” and his adventures with men.

No comments:

Post a Comment