Friday, April 30, 2010

Mary J . . . Still Rockin' Her Boots





Courtesy of YBF.com

“Mary J. Blige was spotted filming her commercial for her upcoming perfume called "My Life" in the Meatpacking District of NYC.”

Now Ques?

I know B’wood ain’t the only one thinkin' this.

Now we all know Ms. MJB is known for rockin’ her SUPA FLY BOOT's.

I mean really?

Mary go way back with her boot collection . . . Starting all the way back to 1992 ~ “What the 411?”, 1994 ~“My Life”, 1997 ~ “Share My World” . . . Need I say more.

So why Mary don’t have a Boot Collection in stores?

I mean Perfume is good n' stuff . . . BUT, REALLY?

G’rllll STOP PLAYIN' and step into the Ghetto Fab Boot Game Ms. MARY J!

Side Bar ~ Case in point . . . Look at Mary in her boots, G'rl-friend ain't playin!











OOh, and one mo' thang . . . If you do come out with a Boot Collection called "WORK THAT", ummm, can I get like 5% for just the idea . . . I'm just sayin' Mary can I be on the COME UP TEAM . . . This 9 to 5 thang is getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment