Sunday, April 25, 2010

Couture Controversy . . .








































Couture Controversy ~ Men of D.I.S.T.I.N.C. Metro Atlanta had their fashion show last night on April 24, 2010 at White Diamond Imaging Studio in Atlanta, GA and of course B’wood was in attendance.

Now you know I got’s to give you the “Juicy” behind the scenes photos.

I must say Couture Controversy left me quite thirsty!

Ummm, Hmmm

Sweet Tea anyone?

The models walked out with “CONFIDENCE” and took the Runway by Storm

They walked,

Paused for the Beat,

Gave a Sultry Stare,

Pivoted their feet back towards the spectators, as if to say,

AND WHATTTTTTTTT!

IRRESISTABLE SEXUALITY ~ Now don’t we all need some of that in our life.

But, more importantly, they had personality, their own style and captured the essence of the clothes all for a good cause.

Mr. Kirk Wilcox gave his audience a show and I must say JOB WELL DONE.

Side Bar ~ Percentage of the proceeds will benefit: Arts/Culture & Education, to a local Youth Outreach Center.

Oh, and one more thang . . . the-tee.com, I know April 15th done came and gone, however, am I still eligible for that Stimulus Package. Because B’wood needs and extension!

No comments:

Post a Comment