Showing posts with label doj. Show all posts
Showing posts with label doj. Show all posts

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Idiot Eric Holder and other Obama Stupid Obama Officials Announce Al Qaida Link to Subway Bomb Plot


How dumb is Eric Holder and the rest of the Obama regime to go public with information that should have remained secret from our enemies to protect our national security?

But, this is how desperate the sinking Titanic that is the Obama presidency has become.

All these political hacks from Barack Obama on down through Eric Holder know how to do is strike a pose and give a speech as if that in itself is an indication of their competence.

Well, it indication no such thing other pure amateurism. “Oh, look we have a link with al Qaida to a subway bomb plot in New York City!”

Oh, isn’t that special. Do you have Adnan Shukrijumah in custody?

“Uh, no. But we have a link.”

Oh, so now he knows and the rest of al Qaida knows what you know. That’s really smart, right?

From The New York Post:

U.S. counterterrorism officials have linked one of the nation's most wanted terrorists to last year's thwarted plot to bomb the New York City subway system, authorities said Wednesday.

Current and former counterterrorism officials said top
al-Qaida operative Adnan Shukrijumah met with one of the would-be suicide bombers in a plot that Attorney General Eric Holder called one of the most dangerous since the 9/11 terror attacks.

Federal prosecutors in Brooklyn have named Shukrijumah in a draft terrorism indictment but on Wednesday the Justice Department was still discussing whether to cite his role. Some officials feared that the extra attention might hinder efforts to capture him.
Shukrijumah's involvement shows how important the subway bombing plot was to al-Qaida's senior leadership. Intelligence officials believe Shukrijumah is one of the top candidates to become al-Qaida's next head of external operations, the man in charge of planning attacks worldwide.
Full story

This announcement is nothing more than PR stunt to try and give the impression that Eric Holder and Barack Obama knows what they’re doing.

We’re better off with the Keystone Kops.


Via New York Post

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Annabelle Rama Reacts to DOJ's Decision on the Case Filed by Richard Gutierrez Against PEP and Jo-Ann Maglipon

As expected, Annabelle Rama, mother of actor Richard Gutierrez, expresses her disappointment in the decision made by DOJ to dismissed the case filed Richard against PEP and its Editor-in-Chief Jo-Ann Maglipon for "lack of probable cause."

In an interview made by showbiz columnist Jojo Gabinete, Annabelle lambasted the DOJ's decision and said "Hindi pa tapos ang laban!"

She continues by saying, "Marami ang tumatawag sa akin kahapon [July 8] para interbyuhin ako, pero wala ako sa mood. Ngayon pa lang ako magsasalita dahil nasa mood na ako. Kailangang isulat mo ang lahat ng sasabihin ko para mauna ka dahil ito rin ang sasabihin ko sa mga mag-iinterbyu sa akin bukas. May naglakad sa kaso dahil sa Makati kami nag-file, pero isang araw pa lang ang hearing, biglang nalipat sa DOJ ang kaso. Bakit hindi pinagbigyan ang fiscal ng Makati na maimbestigahan muna niya ang kaso? Wala bang tiwala ang DOJ sa mga prosecutor ng Makati? Bakit kinuha sa Makati ang kaso? Nagulat na lang kami dahil biglang sa DOJ ang hearing. May dumukot sa kaso.

"Sayang ang DOJ Prosecutor na si Sytat [Mary Jane W. Sytat, acting city prosecutor ng Makati City]. Siya ang humawak sa kaso ni Richard. Nagpadala siya sa mga sulsol. Bata pa naman siya. Malayo pa sana ang kanyang mararating. Paano pa siya magiging Justice? Hindi niya ni-review ang kaso dahil kung ni-review niya ang kaso, hindi matatalo si Richard.

"At yung lawyer ng PEP, alam ko na ngayon kung bakit tatawa-tawa siya. Alam niya na madi-dismiss ang kaso dahil nilakad niya. Ayokong banggitin ang pangalan niya. Basta, malaki ang kanyang mata at malalaki ang litid niya sa leeg!

"First round pa lang 'yan. Mag-enjoy sila. Hindi pa tapos ang laban! Sure winner si Richard dahil umamin ang PEP sa kanilang pagkakamali. First round pa lang 'yan. Mag-enjoy sila. Hindi pa tapos ang laban dahil kakampi ko ang Diyos!"

The fiery Annabelle also said that his son Richard is now leaving the case to the hands of his legal counsel Atty. Angelica Y. Santiago.