Friday, August 26, 2011

SANAA LATHAN COVERS ‘JET’



Actress Sanaa Lathan graces the new issue of JET (available on newsstands September 5) and opens up about dating, her biggest fears and shares 40 things about herself as she prepares to celebrate her 40th birthday on September 19. Check out a few of them below, as well as the trailer for the upcoming thriller Contagion, in which Sanaa co-stars with Laurence Fishburne as his fiancée.

Sanaa Lathan speaks on…

Family values:

“My parents broke up when I was 5 years old. My father remarried and they’ve been together since I was 12. Now we’re all a big happy family. At Thanksgiving, my mom was over there cooking! I learned that relationships can evolve into friendships.”

Having kids:

“We shall see. It’s in God’s hands whether I have children or not. I am not interested in doing anything out of fear or due to age. If the right situation unfolds, I’ll have children. If it doesn’t, I won’t.

Her favorite role:

“I had a lot of fun doing my last play. It was great playing this drunken old lady. I had the opportunity to stretch as an actress.”

Her hidden talents:

“I can really cook.”

Her secret obsession:

“I jump on a mini trampoline every day. It’s my favorite form of exercise.”

Her biggest fear:

“Losing my passion, not caring anymore, losing my drive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment